Nestled in Japan’s exclusive St. Moritz neighbourhood, just one kilometre from the Hirafu ski lifts, Shousugi blends naturally into the surrounding environment and represents the rare occasion when form and function combine to provide the perfect four-bedroom mountain retreat experience.
Meticulously renovated in 2023, the subtle, chic luxury of the interior offers a sense of warmth not often found in modern homes. Large windows offer views of Mt Yotei, while a subdued colour palette and wood finish showcase the harmonious artwork that reflects the beauty of the mountains and silver birch trees outside. The chalet's considered design provides everything needed for a stress-free winter holiday or a tranquil space to enjoy in summer.
Shousugi’s spacious living areas, homestead-style kitchen, a soft leather couch you can get lost in and other bespoke furnishings provide a sense of the warm comforts of home in a unique, luxuriously stylish setting.
With Hirafu just a short drive away Shousugi is an ideal base for winter adventures and summer fun. The lodge sleeps 12 adults comfortably with parking for three vehicles making it perfect for a couple of families or larger groups of friends.
The 10-seat dining table, open kitchen with a professional gas range and large deck makes it the perfect place for entertaining or indulging in one of the in-house catering menus provided by Niseko Gourmet. Come, find your space in this plush mountain home set amidst Niseko’s serene surrounds.
This chalet features:
- Open plan living area with heated floors and large windows
- Four spacious bedrooms including a bunk bed room for six
- A dedicated theatre room for movie nights after a day on the slopes
- Stunning interior design showcasing bespoke artwork
- Opulent leather furnishings blended with modern comfort
- Considered and functional layout suited to a ski resort
- Direct street-level second entrance to secure drying room with boot dryers
- Large windows with stunning views
- Homestead-style kitchen with a professional range
- Large 10-seat dining table for delicious meals shared family style
- Spacious deck next to the dining area
- Large garden area, surrounded by silver birch trees, perfect for families with kids
- Outdoor parking for three vehicles
- Five toilets including ensuites
- Quiet, exclusive area 1km from the ski lift
- King-size ensuite master bedroom with sweeping views and a beautiful feature wall
- Large second ensuite twin bedroom
- Third ensuite twin bedroom
- Six-bed bunk room, ideal for large groups
- Indulgent bathtub in the ground floor bathroom
St. Moritz Kabayama, Niseko, Japan.
12 adults (Three ensuite bedrooms: one king, two with twin beds (one of which is air-conditioned) and bunk bed room for 6 adults).
Large open-plan lounge; dining area; dining table for 10 people; homestead style kitchen, opulent bespoke furnishings, stunning artwork throughout, dedicated theatre room.
Greeter upon check-in (8am to 6pm).
Shousugi is self-catering. A private chef may be booked in advance for a unique in-house dining experience, or a hamper can be ordered for delivery (upon guest account). Please visit Niseko Gourmet for further information.
Wi-Fi broadband internet access.
Theatre room; Sonos home audio system
Shousugi is ideal for families, with the open living areas offering space to connect and discuss the day’s adventures. The theatre room downstairs allows kids to enjoy screen time in their own space. A large garden in a low-traffic estate. Fun-filled cultural activities can be booked in advance.
Shousugi is located one kilometre from Hirafu village, a short drive from a wide selection of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. The property has three outdoor car parks.
Secure dry room; washing machine; floor heating; outdoor deck; barbecue.
The Elite Havens Group.